The Treasured Once Again Altoona Consignment Sale is over 200 "Consignor Mommies" consigning over 20,000 Treasures. Although the Johnstown Sale is not quite as large, we are growing and have a wonderful sale location. Shoppers at both sales can save up to 80% off retail of gently used and sometimes new items. All merchandise is organized by size and gender. Check out our photo gallery for pictures of past sales. Dates and location of our sale can be found by clicking on the "Sale Info" or "Schedule" tab on the left.
Who We Are and How We Work
At Treasured Once Again our desire is to glorify and serve the Lord. Our prayer is that God might use Treasured Once Again as a way to bless you and your family and as a way for you to bless others. We sincerely hope that each sale will be a reflection of His great and wonderful Love
Treasured Once Again is designed with today’s busy moms in mind. Making consigning simple! Stretching the family budget!!
- Consigning: receive 60% of your sales and shop BEFORE the public at our Consignor Pre-Sale and our Consignor half-price Sale. All you do is prepare your items, drop them off and we do the rest. Consignors can earn up to 70% of sales by volunteering.
- Volunteering: shop BEFORE the public and the consignors. Get the BEST selection…..the BEST deals…… and we waive the $5 consignment fee for Super and Team TOAC Volunteers.
- Shopping: incredible DEALS on Quality Name Brand children's and maternity items all organized under one roof.
What we sell
- Childrens clothing from infant to junior sizes (including teen). Our most popular brands are Gymboree, Children's Place, Carter's, Gap, Polo, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Guess, Kelly's Kids, Lands End, LL Bean, Osh Kosh, First Impressions, Green Dog, Limited Too, Levis, Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle.
- Nursery and kid's room funiture and accessories.
- Baby gear of all types. Pack-n-plays, cradles ,swings, carseats, strollers, exer-saucers and walkers, carriers and slings. as well as an excellent selection of
- Both large and small toys of all kinds.
- New Melissa & Doug toys at 20-40% off retail.
How Does it Work?
In our local area of central Pennsylvania, we take HIGH QUALITY children's clothing on consignment and sell them at our event. We give consignors a generous 60% - 70% of the sale price (you set your own prices). Consignor's checks are mailed within 3 days.
Before the sale, consignors enter items they wish to consign into our online data entry and unique bar coding system. This system allows for online tracking of sales throughout the event. Treasured Once Again gives the consignor control in pricing items, and makes it very easy to make a great profit.
Once the items are entered, consignors hang, tag and deliver their items to the sale. After the sales event, you have the option of picking up your unsold items or having us donate them to a charity. Thanks to our Consignors who generously donate their unsold items we are able make contributions to several wonderful organizations that reach out to those in need in our community. We have made donations to the Hope Chest of the 2nd Avenue Methodist Church, Precious Life, The Women's Shelter, and The Father's House.
Frequently asked questions:
Most consignment stores give 50-55%. Why do we give 60 to 70%?
Our consignors are very special to us! We believe our consignors deserve a fair price for their items and we want each consignor to make the most money possible to benefit their family. We want you to consign with us sale after sale, year after year.
Why is this event better than having my own garage sale?
We do most of the work for you! There is no rain date. The prices you choose are firm and no one will offer you $1 for something you bought for $20. You prepare your items and bring them to the store, we handle the rest. You just pick up your check, a detailed inventory report and any items you do not want to donate at the end of the sale. Plus, you will make a lot more money consigning than you would at a garage sale. Ebay...too much trouble!
Why do we emphasize EXCELLENT QUALITY so much?
No one wants to sort through, much less BUY, low quality items for their children. It is a time waster for everyone to put worn, stained, out-of-date items on a rack. That's why we insist on accepting only high quality items.
What kind of control does a consignor have over her items?
- You can select the price of each item.
- You can choose whether you want to sell some or all items for 50% off on the final sale day.
- You can track the sale of each item on this website.
- You can decide if you never want to worry about your unsold items again and donate them to our worthy list of charitable organizations and know that you are making a difference (and a tax deduction, too).
It really is easy! We give detailed directions and we are always available to answer any questions you might have.
Sound Good? Tell your friends about us. You are our best advertisement. We love your enthusiasm and appreciate your help. As a way to thank you we offer special incentives for your efforts. You can download flyers from our website to pass out. Click Here for Details
We hope you and your friends will join us in making this the BEST EVENT EVER!
Start Cleaning out those closets girls (I would say guys, but we all know that’s not happening)
We would love to meet you…